As a leading provider of information security solutions, protecting digital assets and ensuring safe and uninterrupted online business operations, InfoDefense understands and respects your privacy concerns. In general, you may browse through our site without providing us any information about yourself. However, we will need to request personal information on occasion in order to provide you with specific services that you have requested. This policy statement describes how we collect and use this personal information.
How We Collect Data
InfoDefense collects data in the following ways:
– Registration screens and online forms
– Through the process of online sales inquiries
– From emails sent to InfoDefense from users
What Data Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
InfoDefense collects information for the following purposes:
– To provide future service and support – Contact and other information related to products and services may be collected to assist in determining future needs and providing support for our customers. This information is also used to provide product and service updates, and similar notices.
– To respond to user inquiries and requests for information – This information includes registrations for newsletters and sales inquiries.
– To provide useful marketing information – We may use information from you to provide timely and relevant notices of product releases and service developments.
– To provide additional information on corporate events or related products – We occasionally use your information to provide you with details on events and products that may meet your needs.
– To improve our online presence – When InfoDefense uses tracking devices, such as IP address logging or cookies, we do so to assist a specific function of our web site, or to determine which areas of our site are being used most heavily. This information is very important in helping us make our web presence as useful as possible, both for our customers and for the broader information security community. We do not correlate specific sessions back to the individual visiting our site, nor do we log the specific search terms entered into any given search engine request. InfoDefense creates internal reports on user demographics; web site traffic patterns and other items that help us assess the utility and performance of our web site.
– For usage tracking – Our web server system automatically collects limited information about you when you request pages including your IP address. Your IP address is a number that is used by other computers on a network to identify your computer so that data, such as the web pages you request, can be sent to you. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to perform general administration tasks on our web site. In addition, the host name (or computer name) of your computer may be looked up by our server. Web servers normally capture this information. We use it to help us maintain and improve our online presence. We do not use it to generate marketing lists, or to resell this information to any third party.
– As a result of legal requirements – InfoDefense may be required to provide personally identifiable information to comply with legally mandated reporting or process requirements. We comply with all requests for information from law enforcement or appropriate authorities that are, in our opinion, legally justified.
NOTE: www.infodefense.com contains links to other web sites. InfoDefense is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Cookies are very small bits of data, unique to a user, which a web site can send to your browser to facilitate your visit. Cookies are also used to help minimize the amount of information input by you, the user, in our information request forms. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
How to Opt-Out or Correct Your Information
InfoDefense provides information to you such as product and/or services literature and newsletters only at your request: you must opt-in to receive such information. At any time, you have the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from us or correct your information.
You have the following options:
– To opt-out of any e-mail from us, you can reply with “Please Remove” in the subject field.
– You can send e-mail to: email@example.com
– You can send mail to the following postal address:
1660 S. Stemmons Fwy, Suite 215
Lewisville, TX 75067
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of our site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact:
1660 S. Stemmons Fwy, Suite 215
Lewisville, TX 75067-0600
Thank you for visiting InfoDefense